What Is Vriligy 200mg
About Vriligy 200mg
A successful solution to Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Vriligy 200mg has solved the intimate problems of men for a long time. In today’s busy life sexual disorders are gaining a lot of presence and thus more people are demanding its cure. Vriligy 200mg helps in getting a perfect erection for the desired duration for a satisfying sexual experience. Vriligy 20mg has a high success rate in curing ED and the special thing is that it does that without any side effects. So, if you are unable to give your wife sexual satisfaction you may end up having a toxic personal life. This may result in divorce or extramarital affairs.
To prevent such incidents in your life, give equal importance to sexual health and use Vriligy 200mg under the supervision of a doctor.
Manufacturer of Vriligy 200mg
Vriligy 200mg is manufactured by a Gujarat based pharma giant, Rewine Pharmaceuticals. Situated in the diamond city, Surat Vriligy 200mg is one of their highly demanded products both in India and abroad. With a state-of-the-art production team, Rewine Pharmaceuticals manufactures drugs for every category of disorder. Established in the year 2017, since then Rewine Pharmaceuticals have gained the trust of doctors and patients all across the globe.
Its drugs are known to cure disorders effectively with no major side effects. Thus, they found no difficulty in getting approval from drug regulating agencies across the world like FDA, WHO and ISO bodies.
Strength and Dosage of Vriligy 200mg
Vriligy 200mg has the strength of 200mg with its main ingredient Dapoxetine constituting 200mg. In the beginning, this strength is most prescribed, later if the doctor thinks he/she can increase the strength as per need. Strength and dosage are something that depends on a lot of factors and is variable for each patient. This is because every patient has a different medical history, allergies and severity of the disorder.
Vriligy 200mg Availability
The availability of a drug shows how much it is in demand. In the case of Vriligy 200mg, the demand is very high and so is the availability. This is because the causes of ED are also rising every year, thus the demand keeps rising. Hence, you can easily get Vriligy 200mg in any medical shop or online medical store.
Use of Vriligy 200mg having salt Dapoxetine
- Vriligy 200mg is taken for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction or ED. Dapoxetine solves the problem by erecting the penis and also sustaining it for a long time. Dapoxetine assures erection for 5 to 6 hours with no serious side effects.
How to take Vriligy 200mg
- Vriligy 200mg is not a chewable drug, therefore, chewing and biting the pill is out of the question. Simply swallow the pill with a glass of normal water.
- Only water should be used as a liquid with Vriligy 200mg. Trying out your fantasies with soda, alcoholic beverages and fruit juices can prove harmful.
- Take the drug almost an hour or 40 minutes before you get exposed to sexual stimulations.
- The drug must be taken in accordance with instructions given in the prescription.
How does Vriligy 200mg work?
The working procedure of Vriligy 200mg is similar to other ED curing drugs. This is because there is only one way to cure Erectile Dysfunction. The erection of the penis is dependent on the blood circulation in the penis. In ED due to some reasons, this blood supply of the penis is affected. Hence, to get rid of ED you need to restore the original blood supply in the penis.
This is maintained when drugs like Vriligy 200mg are taken. The drugs relax the pelvic muscles, lower the blood pressure and softens the penile tissues. Thus, creating a situation where blood can easily flow in the penis.
The exact and effective dosage is given by the doctor in the prescription. Dosage is a sensitive parameter that can determine how the drug functions in your body. For curing ED, the dosage must be appropriate, which can be prescribed only by the doctor. Taking dosages on your own might invite serious consequences.
Missed a dose of Vriligy 200mg
Nowadays missing the dose has become common and the reason most cited is being ‘busy’. But if proper precautions are not taken missing the dose can invite serious trouble. On the day when you miss the dose, do not take any further dose. The next dose must be taken on another day as per the prescription.
Some people try to take more pills on the next day to make up for the missed day. Such practices tend to result in overdose, causing side effects.
How long Vriligy 200mg shall be continued
Like dosage, the duration of a drug is also mentioned in the prescription. Only the doctor can alter the existing duration given in the prescription. This mostly happens when the doctor extends the dosage for few days.
In case of any doubt, refer to the prescription or ask the doctor.
Vriligy 200mg Contradiction
With Sildenafil Citrate
Extremely dangerous. One must refrain from taking Sildenafil Citrate with Vriligy.
Prohibited. Affects the mental condition by affecting the sleep cycle and facilitating memory loss.
When not to take Vriligy 200mg
- In some cases, the doctor might ask you not to take Vriligy 200mg if he/she finds that your body is not suitable for 200mg.
- If you are not examined with ED. The drug should be taken only after proper diagnosis.
- If you are allergic to the main ingredient of the drug, Dapoxetine.
Swelling occurs in some parts of the body, mostly in the legs and lower regions.
Patients have been found of encountering infections in their urinary tract.
Overdose Effects of Vriligy 200mg
Overdose of Vriligy 200mg will surely result in side effects. While some of them may be minor ones that do not pose much threat. But others could be serious trouble. Some of the side effects are breathlessness, heart disorder, low body temperature, low blood pressure and narcolepsy etc.
Precaution & Warning
- Always follow the instructions given in the prescription with a cent per cent accuracy.
- In case of extension of duration or change in the current strength and dosage, consult the doctor.
- If you are suffering from any allergy or infection, let the doctor know about it.